Tags: allergies, asthma, dizzy, drugs, filled, health, medications, prescription, severe, zyrtec
Hi All,I just filled a prescription for Zyrtec. I...
I just filled a prescription for Zyrtec. I was wondering how people like it and if it makes anyone tired or dizzy. I have severe allergies year round and the warmer winter weather is just giving me constant sinus headaches and post nasal drip. So far, not much has helped at all. Clairtin was like taking a sugar pill for me.
Thanks for your input!
Leave a comment...
- 5 Comments
- Love it! Works great for me. It makes some people sleepy in the beginning but it usually wears off in a couple of weeks. I never had that issue.#1; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:12:00 GMT
- I have used it, though if I am not careful, I can get quite depressed on it. Too bad because I do find it to be one of the most effective antihistamines.#2; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:13:00 GMT
- same here. been taking it every night for 5 years along with a singulair and my allergies have been under control.:blob_fire#3; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:14:00 GMT
- Thank you all for your input. I take it that the side effects aren't too bad then?#4; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:15:00 GMT
- I take zyrtec D and it works great for me. The first 3 days I took it, I was very sleepy. But after those first few days I was fine. No more sleepiness. The only side effect I got was having to urinate frequently throughout the night. At the very worst I had to go like 4 times a night. I got some chlorophyll from a health shop and that helped big time. I only had to go once a night after taking that. Now I take alfalfa instead which is pretty much the same thing and I get the same result. I only have to wake up once.#5; Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:16:00 GMT